We’re looking for a Delivery Manager to join our team at Futurice UK. You’d be working with our collaborative, cross-functional product teams to deliver intuitive, impactful and accessible digital solutions. We’d like to bring in someone who will take responsibility for achieving a client’s aims and make sure their experience of a project is as positive as the end result.
Sound like you?
- You have an interest in the transformative possibilities of digital projects and enjoy working with people to bring out the best in them.
- You like working with multi-disciplinary teams that include clients, designers, developers and user researchers.
- You understand and respect different disciplines, whilst helping the team function and progress as a single entity.
- You create momentum to help drive through uncertainty, and do this while keeping the project within time and budget constraints.
- You like the idea of a low hierarchy organisation and enjoy facilitating and organising sessions to promote collaboration.
- You make sure your teams are motivated, supported and happy.
Some things we expect to see:
- You have ample experience managing projects of all sizes with end-to-end responsibility of project delivery.
- You’re comfortable with release planning, estimation, capacity planning, proposal building, contract negotiation and managing project financials.
- A strong understanding of software development approaches (traditional, agile etc) and have the ability to consult clients on appropriate methods.
- Evidence of dedication to continuous improvement – both supporting/coaching a team and in your own ways of working.
- You can communicate clearly, including an ability to explain technical concepts to people with diverse backgrounds in a way that is meaningful to them
- A keen interest in and familiarity with how software is built and delivered, including knowing when things are technically easy or difficult
What we care about
We are human first. Mutual respect and trust is essential, as is curiosity, talent and energy. All team members need to be self-starters and have a desire to be part of a low hierarchy work culture built on a foundation of Nordic straightforwardness.
How we work
We’re a talented team of designers, strategists, and software engineers working hard to create a progressive environment, culture, and set of capabilities. In the UK we operate a remote-first setup, centered on London, with regular days spent working together IRL as a full team. We take pride in our craft and a commitment to a people-first, one-team mentality.
Not a morning person? Need to pick the kids up from school? We believe in well-rested people doing concentrated, impactful work and offer flexible working hours and locations.
What we can offer you
- Competitive salary
- Company pension contribution of 6%
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holidays + 1 extra for your birthday
- A tiered parental leave policy, which offers 16 weeks maternity full pay and 3 weeks partner full pay (dependent on your tenure)
- Time and budget for personal development
- Company credit card
- Team get-togethers and a weekly lunch and share
- Team trips and group activities
- A monthly personal wellness budget
- Cycle to work scheme
Don’t worry about whether you’re a 100% fit! Take a look at what we do and what we've done and get in touch. Don’t just tell us where you’ve worked or studied, tell us who you are, where you are heading, and why you want to join us!
More about our process
If you'd like to apply, follow this link to our application portal.
We usually follow the following format for interviews, currently all held remotely:
- 30min video/telephone introductory call with out Talent team
- 1hr interview with 2 people, a developer and a designer
- 1hr interview with 2 directors
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of Futurice, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or any other protected category. We will offer interviews at times that suit your schedule and circumstances. Please get in touch if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to make the process more accessible and convenient for you.
We are Futurice
We're a team of 800 professionals with more than 50 nationalities in 7 offices, and we help forward-thinking organizations develop resilience and take control of their futures. Bringing together strategy, design, engineering and data, we help clients put data to work, rethink customer experiences, and design entirely new business models. We unleash a culture of innovation and create digital products and services that make companies and societies future capable. We collaborate closely with our clients across industries, both on-site and remotely. Our strong culture is built on our core values of Care, Trust, Transparency and Continuous Improvement. We'd like to welcome you home.